It’s about time a a Breaking Bad drinking game was created! After all, this show is addictive. Ok, cliches aside, whether you use your PVR/DVR, Netflix or any other source of instant TV gratification, this is the game for all (legal drinking-age) Breaking Bad fans.
How to Play
Simply prepare a bottle of your favorite drink, get some shot glasses out and every time any of the following happens, drink!
- Every time Jesse says “Mr. White”
- When there’s a close-up shot of Gus, wearing his glasses, staring
- When someone other than Walt mentions “Heisenberg” (Bonus! Drink twice!)
- When Hank gives his DEA partner a hard time
- When Walt says “Jesse!” in an angry tone
- Whenever Walt feels like a megalomaniac (laughing like a mad man, etc)
- One of Jesse’s addict friends (Beaver, The Ho, etc) gets high
- Every time Walter White Jr. is seen having breakfast
- Every time someone calls Saul to resolve a problem
- Every time Walt leaves a voicemail for Jesse
- Every time someone says “let’s cook” (or variations)
- Every time someone talks about cooking/selling meth in “code” but doesn’t actually say it directly
- Whenever Saul says he knows someone who can help and provides a phone number
Don’t overdo it. Have fun!