The rules of the Game of Thrones drinking game are simple. While watching an episode, do the following:
- Get your favourite alcohol ready. Preferably something you can drink as shots.
- Drink every time one of the items in the list below happens.
- Have fun!
- There’s a comment about Tyrion Lannister being small
- A dragon shoots fire from its mouth
- Someone says “Winter is coming”
- Anyone refers to Jon Snow as a bastard
- Whenever someone says “Khaleesi”
- Whenever Tyrion makes a self deprecating remark
- Whenever Hodor says “Hodor”
- When someone gets killed
- When someone draws sword
- When someone is/gets naked
- When someone mentions the “kingslayer”
- When someone says “a Lannister always pays his debts”
- When someone says “my lord” or “my grace” or some variation thereof
- When someone takes a drink of alcohol (Bonus: Drink twice for this one!)
Enjoy! (But drink responsibly!)