Cruise vacations are one of a kind. Thanks to the extensive choices you now have, your cruise can take you to exotic locations in the Caribbean, Bahamas, and Mediterranean, as far North as Alaska, and on through European waters, not to mention Asia and Australia. With so many amazing benefits to taking a holiday cruise, it’s no surprise the industry stays afloat in any economic climate.
10 Benefits of a Cruise Vacation
- Cruise Choice: Thanks to the larger cruise lines such as Carnival Cruises, Princess Cruises (same owners as Carnival), Royal Caribbean Cruises, Celerbrity Cruises (same owners as Royal Caribbean), and Norwegian Cruise Lines (NCL), you now have an extensive choice of destinations, packages, ships, and features to take advantage of.
- Activity Choice: Be it sandy beaches and late-night dancing or fine dining and family fun, cruises can be as action-packed or as a laid back as any traveler needs.
- The Competition: The cruise ship industry constantly strives to provide customers with a mind-numbing array of vacation experiences. Approximately 34 million people board cruise ships each year, with annual spending up to $60 billion and they really want your business, and repeat business. Modern cruise ships try very hard to cater to your every need while you’re on board these floating cities.
- Relaxation: All-inclusive cruises make for worry-free adventures. Be it savoring scrumptious cuisine or ordering up an exotic poolside cocktail, cruise patrons never have to lift a finger as they see the world by way of sea.
- Family Bonding: While romantic cruises may ignite old sparks or celebrate budding relationships, others are designed specifically with family in mind. With activities ranging from swimming to outdoor basketball to mini-putt, kids and parents alike can come together and enjoy each other while forgetting school, work and household chores.
- Exploration: Be it bobbing along the Mediterranean, soaking up the Caribbean or chugging through Asia, cruises allow travelers to take in the sights and sounds of the world from the safety of a guided tour. Cruises provide first-hand global experiences, generating memories that last a lifetime.
- Savings: While exotic vacations to some far-off, all-inclusive resort can have a serious impact on the wallet, cruises, overall, can provide much more of a vacation for the cost. In comparison to many types of vacations, nothing comes close in value. Customers can save hundreds, sometimes thousands of dollars by opting for a cruise over a destination resort.
- Romance: Singles cruises continue to grow in popularity and couples have long been taking advantage of floating romantic getaways. From fancy restaurants to room service, cruises can provide all the right ingredients to the perfect love recipes. Countless couples have enhanced their relationship and countless more began while sailing the open waters.
- Non-stop Food: Many cruise ships are known for their great and constant flow of food. Love to eat? Then a cruise is for you!
- Enlightenment: More and more cruises are providing patrons with education-filled adventures through places like the historic waters of the Black Sea or the biologically diverse Galapagos. Vacationers are treated to all the amenities of a cruise, while getting a more in-depth tour of some the world’s most amazing wonders.